United Nations Populations Fund Internship Programme in New York, USA
United Nations Populations Fund is pleased to offer internship programme for international students to study in USA. Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have recently graduated. Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
The UNFPA Internship Program offers a small group of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work.
Candidates for the internship programme are selected on a competitive basis. The profiles of the interns are matched with the needs of the organization. The following qualifications are required for consideration:
– Students should be enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have recently graduated;
– Students must have written and spoken proficiency in English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an asset.
– Interns do not receive a salary or any other form of remuneration from UNFPA.
– The costs associated with an intern’s participation in the programme must be assumed either by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students, or by the students themselves, who will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel and other requirements.
– In addition, applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship.
– Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.
How To Apply:
For more information about this Internship opportunity and to apply, visit the UNFPA Official Page.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2017 – 5:00pm (New York time)