Accenture Internship Program for Nigerian Students 2017
Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Accenture is offering internship opportunities to young Nigerian students.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Type: Internship
Value of Internship: This is an unpaid internship programme
Duration of Internship: Interns will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship.
About the Program:
The Internship Program has been specifically designed to enable you gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Technology & Internal Corporate Functions). As a member of the Consulting and Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges.
- Applicant must be undergoing an undergraduate/postgraduate course in a Reputable University
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
- In addition to an uploaded CV, applicant will be required to upload a valid School ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as a letter of introduction for the internship program from the School (if applicable)
- High level of Interest in Consulting
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Sustained high levels of focus, effort and energy
- Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
How To Apply:
For more information and to apply for the internship program, visit the Official Website.
Deadline: Application for the internship has ended!!