WSA Young Innovators Award in Austria 2017
Nominations are open for World Summit Awards (WSA) 2017, a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network.
The World Summit Award is a unique awards system, selecting and promoting local digital innovation with high social impact. Combining an ongoing series of international events and activities with a global network of start-ups, social entrepreneurs, mentors, jurors, speakers, experts, government leaders, academia and civil society, WSA is an international platform for cut edge innovative approaches how ICTs can have an impact on society.
- Government & Citizen Engagement
- Health & Well Being
- Learning & Education
- Environment & Green Energy
- Culture & Tourism
- Smart Settlements & Urbanization
- Business & Commerce
- Inclusion & Empowerment
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Invitation to the WSA World Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- 7 minute pitch session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of especially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony and Gala night
- Board and lodging for the durance of the Congress
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders from over 178 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops that will aid you in making your project in obtaining global recognition
- A video that highlights your project
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within all WSA editorial channels such as Blogs, Articles and Success Stories
- Any company, organisation or individual from all UN and UNESCO member state are welcome to apply.
- The Youth Category “Innovation for the SDG’s” is limited to projects initiated and executed by people under the age of 30 from any of the UN and UNESCO member states.
How To Apply:
WSA is a nomination-based award system.
– To apply you need to be nominated by either a WSA National Expert as best national digital application in one of the 8 categories.
– Each country can only nominate one project/solution per category.
– Nominations to the international WSA are possible through national contests and national expert panel selection.