OzGreen Youth Leading the World (YLTW) Training for Social Innovators in Cambodia 2017
Good news for social innovators who would like to lift up your facilitation skills and get connected to a global network of youth social innovators and change-makers.
Project Saart, volunteer youth team in Cambodia, have the opportunity to connect with the co-founder of OzGREEN Australia, Sue Lennox and Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach, Vanh Mixap to offer a two day ToF for Cambodian and International social innovators during 29-30 June 2017 in Phnom Penh for the special price of just USD65 per person.
OzGREEN trains people to run YLTW in their own region, strengthening capacity, sustainability, resilience and vibrancy of regional communities. YLTW gives people solution-focused tools to tackle sustainability challenges, generate a vision and innovate action plans. To date we have trained 830 people to run YLTW in their own region.
Eligible Regions: Open for All based on eligibility, Especially Cambodia.
Youth Leading the World (YLTW) is a bold initiative from OzGREEN that is mobilizing the next generation of social innovators. Through YLTW young people become:
- INFORMED: about sustainability challenges and sustainable living.
- INNOVATORS: Action Plans for positive social change.
- INVOLVED: as citizen reporters, connected locally and globally.
The training program focuses on skills training in OzGREEN’s sustainability in action process including:
- Presentation skills – up to date science on the state of the planet and eco-footprint;
- Facilitating group process to move from overwhelming into empowerment;
- Digital media basics;
- Strategic questioning and deep listening skills to support youth change makers;
- Visioning, innovation and creative thinking;
- Setting VIBRANT goals and action planning.
– Participation fee: USD 65 per person, bring a friend/s and receive special discount
– Refreshment and lunch will be provided
– A certificate will be given to participants successfully completing the training.
– This training is aiming for potential youth, social innovators, change makers, and facilitators (without age limited) in institutions or organizations who would like to lift up their capacity within the sector and get connected to Global Youth Network through this YLTW training.
– Participants will need to be able to cover for their own travel cost, accommodation, and personal expense.
For further application procedures kindly visit the Official Website.
Contact: Kim Piseth as early as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the registration form, proceed payment process, and secure your spot (limited space).
Application Deadline: June 18, 2017