Munich Business School International Scholarship for Degree Program in Germany
The Munich Business School, Germany (MBS) is awarding international scholarship opportunities to interest in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
This is a partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students at Munich Business School. It contains a reduction of up to 20% reduction on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
Eligible Nationalities: International students
Course Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school educational program
- Applicants must have good academic records.
– All applicants for the BACHELOR International Business program need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, international school leaving certificates.
– Information on access to universities in Bavaria without Abitur can be obtained here.
– As an ideal preparation for the BACHELOR, Munich Business School offers the Pre-Bachelor Study Program.
Applicants for the English Track must proof them by passing one of the following language tests:
– TOEFL iBT: min. 90 (min. of 22 in writing band, min. of 20 in all other bands; MBS TOEFL Institution Code: 5772)
– IELTS: min. level of 6.5 – Academic Module
– ELS English for Academic Purposes: Advanced Level 112
Test results can only be accepted if achieved within the last two years. If you are unable to obtain your test results before handing in your MBS application, please advise us of your planned test date. The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
– Applicants for the English Track need to have minimal German language proficiency which is set at Level A1.1 (equivalent to about 50 hours of instruction).
– Students may either submit proof of the required level or enroll in a 2 week German Intensive Course prior to the beginning of the semester to help applicants reach the required level.
Transfer To MBS:
Munich Business School offers applicants with above-average grades the possibility of transferring to our university at a higher semester. It is only possible to be admitted into the 2nd semester or into the 3rd semester. To be able to evaluate and determine acceptance of transfer credits, you need to submit original transcripts or certified copies, accompanied by course descriptions. The admission requirements must be met:
- Complete application documents
- An average GPA of at least 2.5
- Proof of 30 ECTS (for transfer into the 2nd semester) or 60 ECTS (for transfer into the 3rd semester)
- Recognition of certificates and examinations for business studies to date in a state-approved university in Germany or abroad
- Proof of English language skills and other foreign languages (Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian or German as a foreign language)
- Proof of an internship (for transfer into the 3rd semester)
- Successful participation in the Assessment Day at MBS
How To Apply:
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur, Matura, IB, High school Diploma etc.
- Alternatively, certified copies of the last three school certificates
- Letter of motivation (1 page)
- Recent passport size photograph (professional, in color with bright background)
- Proof of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
- Proof of basic German language skills
- Application form (for applications sent by email or post)
Application Deadlines for Transfer Students:
- Nov 30 for transfer into the spring term (February)
- June 30 for transfer into the fall term (September)
Due to the varying study curricula of universities worldwide, personal counseling is highly recommended. You are also welcome to experience Munich Business School live at our next Bachelor Info Day.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship program is on July 17, 2017.