Australian University Undergraduate Scholarships for Freshers at William Blue College
The William Blue College of Hospitality Management is awarding New Students Scholarships which covers full and half tuition fees of the course. The scholarship is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to Australian students.
Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
Study Location: Australia
Eligible Nationality: Scholarship is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelors degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Event Management
- Hospitality Management
- Tourism Management
- Culinary Management
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- 1 x full scholarship (covers 100% of tuition fees for the course)
- 2 x half scholarships (covers 50% of tuition fees for the course)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Recipients must be new William Blue students commencing studies in February 2018.
- Only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
- Scholarships are only awarded for full-time students studying on campus
- Recipients must have completed their Higher School Certificate
- An ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree
Entrance Requirements: Students must have an ATAR of 60.0 or equivalent if applying for the bachelor degree.
How To Apply:
Please email your completed Scholarship Application to Email Address: [hospitalityscholarships-at-laureate.net.au] Subject Line: WB Scholarship
Please check that you have included the following documents with your completed application form:
- One passport sized photograph
- Endorsement from hospitality teacher/employer or personal reference
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 23, 2017.