AFRINIC Fellowships for ICT and Media Professionals in Lagos, Nigeria
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-27 meeting to be held in Lagos, Nigeria, from 27 November to 2 December 2017.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Award:
The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who have actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries.
The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
Eligibility and Selection
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
- Must be a resident of an African nation
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community.
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
Upon selection, AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them seven (7) days to accept or reject the offer.
A public announcement of the fellowship awardees will be made after the acceptance by the selected candidates.
Value of Fellowship: The fellowship includes:
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
How To Apply:
If you think you meet the criteria above, please fill in the fellowship application form here and submit it with requested information before deadline.
For more information visit the Official Website
Duration of Fellowship: 27th November to 2nd December 2017
- Notification to selected fellows: 11 September 2017
- Deadline for acceptance by awarded fellow: 20 September 2017
- Final announcement and publication of the fellowship list: 26 September 2017